What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to buy addons, discuss your problems and get support.

SignUp Now!

Question Documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evaelis

Matomo Analytics
Hello,

I guess this might be the right category so here we go.
Could you tell me more about what you want a documentary for? Just write it in our forum.
First, a lot of people can install XenForo as they can install Matomo (it's only a few click even on especially on shared hosting). However, the addon needs to be configured with values they have to find by themselves.
They might not be familiar be Matomo itself and just want a drop-in replacement for their analytics.

- Site ID might need a description
- Do Not Track might need a description ("Respect the Do-Not-Track header" or "Do not enable tracking if Do-Not-Track header is present")
- GDPR: I've seen the question on the forum "What does it do". Maybe describe it as "Change the required consent for tracking from opt-out to opt-in"

And the second part is the current addon description, I would like to encourage users who don't know much about Matomo to try it out.
- The original description should describe the steps to configure the addon
- Explain in a line or two what Matomo is (from their website: "Matomo is an Open Web Analytics Platform. With Matomo, the philosophy around data ownership is simple, you own your data, no one else.")
- Maybe also add a link to the Matomo installation guide

I hope this will help,
Evaelis.

Draupnir

One of the many
Hello Evaelis,

We hope your ticket regarding Matomo Analytics integration has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.
AnzahTools

Draupnir

One of the many
Hello Evaelis,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding Matomo Analytics integration has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.
AnzahTools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matomo Analytics integration

Seller
Draupnir
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings