What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to buy addons, discuss your problems and get support.

SignUp Now!

Question "So far, no data has been recorded"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuller

GDPR Video Embed
Matomo Analytics
Hey Tealk, hope you can help me with this. The installation of matomo and your add-on were working quite well. What I've to do after this? When I go to the dashboard I get the "So far, no data has been recorded" message.

Is the add-on already integrating the code, or I've to do it? Or better, what else I've to do?

I put the domain "https://www.domain.de" and the Site-ID in..

Tealk

Staff member
Website
anzahcraft.de
Hello Kuller,
you should download the add-on from our website to get the latest version and a valid license.

In the field domain you have to enter the address of Matomo and you have to enter the page ID. After that you have to choose if you want to track by JS or image. I recommend to choose both.

Kuller

GDPR Video Embed
Matomo Analytics
I downloaded it from xenforo(AnzahTools-Matomo-1.1.1) Should be the same, or not?

In the field domain you have to enter the address of Matomo and you have to enter the page ID. After that you have to choose if you want to track by JS or image. I recommend to choose both.
I thought I did. 😅 I guess I'm wrong with the page ID, can you tell me, how I found out this one? Using all-inkl, maybe you know it.

Kuller

GDPR Video Embed
Matomo Analytics
What do you mean?
It's just my webhost, wasn't sure what this page ID is about. Still didn't work after the change, so I tried different things.

Had the GDPR activated, without including a subdomain..after deactivation everything is working. 😀

Draupnir

One of the many
Hello Kuller,

We hope your ticket regarding Matomo Analytics integration has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.
AnzahTools

Draupnir

One of the many
Hello Kuller,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding Matomo Analytics integration has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

If you have time, please leave a review on XenForo.com's Resource Manager.

Thank you.
AnzahTools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matomo Analytics integration

Seller
Draupnir
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings